Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday!

I created this card for my granddaughter.......  We're celebrating her birthday today!

I colored this cute Penny Black birthday bear with watercolors.  I added a touch of glitter to his shirt, candle and frosting.  The frosting also has fun flock on it.   I used Spellbinders Labels Eight to cut the shape.  I cut around the outside edge of the die with my craft knife for the white mat.....just 1/8" wider than the die cut.  I put the number "4" through my tiny Xyron so the adhesive was on the front, then covered it with glitter.  I added a touch of glitter around the edges of the "happy birthday" label with a glue pen and glitter. 
Supplies:
My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary papers
Versafine Black Onyx
Watercolors
Glitter
Ribbon

1 comment:

Kimberly Crawford said...

awwww!!! that is SO cute!!!!!!