Tuesday, March 16, 2010

....too busy!

I'm way too busy working on things I can't show you just yet........ 

Artistic Outpost has 2 new stamp sets coming out on Wednesday.  Be sure to stop back then!  I'll have a sample or 2 to share. 
I'm also working on Fond Memories Workshop projects.  I have 1 done and 2 in progress....both very close to finished.  The Workshop is coming up April 10th. 

Since I can't show you anything I'm working on....... I went looking for something that I haven't posted. I found this cute bear in my Penny Black photos.


  I know he looks like he's ready for Valentine's Day!  I think he would make a great "I love you" card any time.  Did I convince you???  Look how cute he is!!
I used my Memento inks to create an ink palette to watercolor him. The heart was stamped on a scrap and cut out.  I shaped it for some dimension....not at all visible, is it?  It's tucked under his paws and mounted with foam tape to keep it shaped.   There's Spica gold on the ribbon.

See you on Wednesday for the Artistic Outpost release!

No comments: