Sunday, January 24, 2010

Spring Robin

Good Morning!
I made it to Anaheim! Yeah!!! Kathy, Doreen, I are heading to CHA this morning. It starts at 10:00 a.m. I'm just waiting for the shower right now.

Here's a card I created for Artistic Outpost's release of their new stamps: Birds of a Feather and Paris Exposition.

I cut out the robin and the nest after stamping and coloring them. Both were stamped with Ranger Espresso and colored with various Distress inks. The lattice frame was cut with the Spellbinders Lattice Pendant die. The front of the cream card base is stamped repeatedly with 2 scroll/floral stamps from the same stamp set. I used those same stamps on the corners of the green mat. "Spring" is part of the stamp "spring is here" cut out with a Spellbinders label and tucked under the nest.

This card reminds me of how much I'm looking forward to Spring! In Minnesota, our whole landscape is covered in snow. It's so nice to be here in California where flowers are blooming, grass is green and the temps are much milder. It's expected to be 60+ today.

Have a great day! Think Spring!

smiles to all.......
-judy

No comments: