Wednesday, December 9, 2009

In a Pear Tree

Simple stamping with lots of glitter...


I simply stamped this image with Memento Rich Cocoa on white card stock. No distressing or coloring! Hard to believe for me!!!
I added some bling with Stickles Aqua and Copper glitter glue and added a turquoise glitter mat. That paper is from American Crafts......lots of different colors and lots of glitter shine.

The stamp is from Penny Black's transparent set "in a pear tree". A fun whimsical set!

I stamped the bird a second time to cut it out. It's mounted on a foam dot.

When I trimmed the glitter mat, I ended up with a few thin strips. They were too pretty to just throw away..........so I added them for a little accent.


"Noel" is stamped and embossed with copper EP.







One more Christmas card to add to my pile. I've been scavenging through all my cards to find all of the Christmas ones. I found enough for about 1/2 my list. Thank goodness......hopefully I can get the rest put together this week. I love making Christmas cards but around this time, other things like shopping, decorating and baking eat into my stamping time.




If you click over to the Penny Black website, check out their new Valentine's release. Just click on the purple heart. I had the opportunity to work with some of those stamps before the release. I'm honored to say that all the card samples shown are my creations. Yep, even the frog! What a thrill to see them in print!

I hope you're keeping cozy and warm. We're recovering from a snowstorm....the season's first blizzard. Along with it came frigid temps.......below 0 tonight. It's not expected to warm up much tomorrow either. Brrrrrr...!

No comments: