Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving greetings to you all!

I'm enjoying a day with family. We've got the food prepared and awaiting the turkey which is taking a bit longer than we anticipated. That's good....I'll be more hungry!

Can you believe it? I spent last weekend in sunny Florida! (The photo is the view out our hotel window the first morning.) My youngest daughter competed in a NPC national body building competition. It was huge, 520 athletes! I went with my other daughter to support her and take in the show. She did well finishing 4th in her class! Incredibly good for her first time.







Don't I look pale in this photo next to Sarah? She has multiple layers of spray tan for her competition! We took this photo in the hotel lobby where they had a huge Christmas tree.










I apologize for not having any stamped art to show! I haven't had any stamping time in over a week......major withdrawal. I hope to find time this weekend.

I wish each and every one of you time today to count your blessings and share this Thanksgiving day with family or friends. You are all blessings for which I'm thankful for every day!

Blessings to you!

judy

1 comment:

Diana said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Love your blog!