Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kathy!

Here's a card in celebration of my sister's birthday....


.......no, it's not her birthday card! She doesn't have that yet. She's coming to visit so I'll give it to her then. I could hardly show all of you her card before she sees it.........actually she'd see it here, too!

She created this card and sent it to me awhile back. I've enjoyed it setting on a shelf of honor in my stamping room. Now you can enjoy it, too!

The stamps are from Tim Holtz' "Life Adventure". She added some cancelled stamps from a package that I sent her. A great embellishment! The little alphabet letters add a nice touch to the string.
The verse inside says "enjoy the journey". That stamp is from Tim's "Just Thoughts" set. The back of the card has another verse from that set:

"Learn to pause...or nothing worthwhile will catch up to you."

That's what I'm doing today...(besides blogging and creating)....as I'm off from work.

No comments: