Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Bird in a Wreath

Here's a card I created with transparent stamps from "...in a pear tree" by Penny Black. I stamped the wreath with Memento Bamboo Leaves. I stamped another bird with Cottage Ivy to cut out and mount on foam tape. The bird is colored with Copic BG15. I added a touch of color to the ornaments, too, before adding the Stickles. I added Eucalyptus and Xmas Red Stickles to the leaves and berries. The little red bow is metallic floss. "Joy" is stamped with Rhubarb Stalk with Xmas Red Stickles over the letters. I just cut the tag shape around the word. On the red mat I stamped "joy, peace, noel" repeatedly with Versamark. The edges of the aqua mat are colored with Copic BG15 because I couldn't find a paper color that matched.........a perfect match to the bird.


Here's a closer look at the little bird and the glitter on the leaves and berries.


Enjoy!
-judy

No comments: