Friday, October 23, 2009

Holiday Unwrap 2

I'm having fun coloring this cute Penny Black cat from "the Wonder" clear set!
I have another card featuring him on this post.


I chose a salmon palette of colors for his sweater.....again colored with my Copics.
On the green mat I stamped "Merry Christmas"(from the Wonder set) across the DP paper. I stamped the pattern on the card front using these Penny Black stamps: "...first day of Christmas" and "snow scroll". The verse is from "holly jolly" transparent set.
I hand wrote the tiny "Merry Christmas" on the little tag. I stamped and cut out another little tag and layered it over top for dimension. There's glossy accents on the holly berries across the sweater.
A fun card to create!
Enjoy!
-judy

1 comment:

Diana said...

Cool design the the card. Love green and pink!