Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Watch



........created with stamps from The Outpost from Artistic Outpost.

The big Outpost was stamped on cream cardstock with Espresso ink. I added script along the left edge. I used Distress Antique Linen and Vintage Photo along the edges leaving the tree and Outpost with less shading.
For the watch, I first stamped it on a piece of acetate.....cut from a Spellbinders package....using black StazOn. I added color on the back side with Copic markers.
The watch frame was stamped on Grungeboard with black ink (not sure what I used) and clear embossed. I cut it out with a craft knife. The acetate is glued behind the frame with a piece of white paper backing to show the colors better.
Live in the Sunshine was stamped on a scrap of paper that had been sprayed with TA Glimmer Mists.......no sure what colors were on it. It's mounted with foam tape. A narrow ribbon connects it to the watch.

Take time to create!
-judy

No comments: