Friday, September 18, 2009

Enjoy Simple Beauty

I'm busy preparing for the Fond Memories Workshop.......coming up September 26th.

Wish I could show you the projects.........but not until September 26th. Be sure to check the Fond Memories blog that day for all the projects. I'll post the ones I created here.

For now.....
....this is a card I created for Artistic Outpost's new release, Old Grist Mill.


This card started with the background......multiple daisies stamped on cream card stock. Then I applied Distress inks.
The daisy is actually four stamped images. The first on Kraft paper. I stamped 3 more daisies on white paper, added a little color with Copic markers, then cut them out. I curled the petals for dimension and cupped the center.

Once I put them all together, you can see how real the petals look.


The faint daisies are colored with Prismacolor pencils including the white scribble over the verse.

......enjoy simple beauty!

smiles...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

Mari said...

Oh! Gorgeous! I've just gotten into the mood for kraft cards. What an inspiration. That daisy is perfect - it's given me just the push I needed! :)

Barbara Jean said...

This is awesome!!!

barbara jean