Friday, September 25, 2009

Cute Flower Name Tags...



I created these cute flower name tags for the demonstrators at the Fond Memories stamping workshop. FM is my LSS where I get all my supplies as well as help with samples and product selection. They hold a stamping workshop every Spring and Fall.

Tomorrow is the big day! We've been cutting paper and gathering supplies all this past week. We're ready!

We have 90 stampers coming to create 10-12 projects. I designed 4 of the cards. I always enjoy hearing what they all think of each project! I never seem to be able to predict the most popular. You can see all the projects on the FM blog starting at 10:00 a.m. and posting throughout the day on Saturday. You'll find more details about these name tags there, too.
Happy Stamping!
-judy

No comments: