I actually started it several weeks ago.........it just didn't go together then. Today, I was sorting through some odds & ends of stamped images and found the stamped & colored flowers & printed & dark green mats already cut. I added a narrow white mat & a red one, too. Although the flowers were already colored with Copic markers, I touched them up a bit by adding more shading. I also added glitter with Spica markers (hard to see in the photo). I stamped the verse & cut it out with a Spellbinders oval tag. I think the DP is from a Basic Grey 6x6 pad.
I pleated the red grosgrain ribbon (stuck together with glue dots) and added Hero Arts pearls. Three strands of pearl cotton are tied together for the little bow. The flower circle & tag are mounted with foam tape.
Have a great day!