Monday, July 27, 2009

Country Home


I created this card with stamps from The Homestead by Cornish Heritage Farms.
The scene parts were stamped using Memento Black Tuxedo. I colored it with Copic markers. The background paper is from Basic Grey's Lemonade 6x6 pad. I added a strip of twill with silk ribbons knotted around it. The verse has 4 strips of waxed cord knotted to each end.
I finished this card at my daughter's house. I only brought a few supplies planning to raid her stash.......only I couldn't find anything that seemed to fit except the cord.
A challenge to use products at hand!

Supplies:
CHF The Homestead
Bazzill papers - green & rust
Basic Grey Lemonade 6x6 pad
Memento Black Tuxeodo
Copic Markers
Waxed cord, twill tape, silk ribbon
-judy

1 comment:

JenniferQ said...

For having such a limited supply of products to use, this really turned out magically! Too bad all my supplies were still packed up from my previous scrapping weekend!