Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"You're the Best"

I've been working with a few more rub-ons from Basic Grey's Wisteria line. I'm trying to make good use of the rub-ons rather than tucking them away in some drawer never to be found again.
I love the colors of Wisteria! I'm not normally attracted to purple.......yet these color combinations sure entice me.

For this card, I applied the flower rub-on to the cream floral print. Then I used the largest die of the Spellbinders Small Deckle Rectangles set to cut & emboss it. I matted it on a coordinating Bazzill paper......sorry, I don't know the name. I used two of the Spellbinders Large Deckled Mega Rectangles to cut background shapes. I stamped the verse from Hero Arts Everyday Sayings on the same paper as the main image. I used another Spellbinders die to cut & emboss it. I couldn't find a ribbon that I liked in my stash so I colored a light grey ribbon with my Copic RV04 marker. I added a few HA Pearls which I colored with Copic Y21.



Supplies:
Hero Arts Everyday Sayings stamp set
Spellbinders Small Deckled Rectangles
Spellbinders Large Deckled Mega Rectangles
Copic RV04, Y21
Hero Arts Pearls
Basic Grey Wisteria paper & rub-ons
Pale Grey Ribbon


To all my friends.....from blogger land to home......You're the Best!

No comments: