Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Touch of Vintage



Isn't this little girl sweet? She's from a wonderful clear set of stamps called Garden Girls from Crafty Secrets. The stamps are all so detailed & stamp beautifully!

I stamped the girl on glossy paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored the image with Copic markers.

The frame was created with 2 Spellbinders dies: Lables 1 and a Petite Oval. I embossed the paper first with a Cuttlebug folder, then cut the frame & embossed the edge. I added color with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist: Tattered Leather.

I used the same Cuttlebug folder to emboss the strip of cream paper with added highlights from Distress Vintage Photo. The edge punch is Arc Lattice from Martha Stewart. The paper on the card front is from Graphic 45. A few buttons & a satin ribbon complete the design.



Hopefully, I'll find more time to create for my blog next week. I've been so busy with the Fond Memories workshop which is this Saturday. We have 111 stampers coming! Incredible! It will be a busy day but oh so fun!

Hope to see some of you there!



Enjoy!

-judy

1 comment:

Gail said...

she's adorable!