Friday, April 24, 2009

A package in the mail

Sorry to be gone for sooo long.....my spare time seemed to disappear this past week. I didn't find time to create or post. Soo sad!

Remember I wrote last week that I won a prize for leaving a comment on Tim Holtz' blog?
Well, my package from Tim arrived earlier this week! Thanks, Tim!
How fun!
I love getting packages in the mail.
Here's the packaging as I pulled it out of the envelope.


......Holiday Grungeboard, Distress Stickles, & Brushed Corduroy Distress ink!
I wanted to make a sample with the Grungeboard but none of the images seemed appropriate for now. Really fun Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day shapes though! And a set of alphabet letters, too!
Have fun......create something!
-judy

2 comments:

Debby said...

What a lucky gal you are!

Cathy said...

wow Judy, that is so cool. I wouldn't care what was in the package I would keep the return mailing label for sure LOL! Congratulations on winning though!