Monday, April 13, 2009

I won a blog prize!

Guess what!?!!
I won a prize on Tim Holtz' blog! I can hardly believe it! I never win. Click on the link to see the post with my comment.....it's the first one!

Last Thursday night I happened to look at his blog. He had a great Easter tag posted with step by step photo directions! I left a comment....I really liked the stickles bunny!

Tonight, I was looking at my favorite blogs. I was gone over the weekend so I needed to catch up! Who knows why I checked Tim's blog! I sometimes look at it once or twice a week, sometimes not at all. I read it 3 times to be sure I actually won!

I can hardly wait to see what he sends. What fun!

2 comments:

Gail said...

looks like his style is right up your alley! Congratulations! How exciting!

Lynn Stevens said...

Awesome, you go girl!