Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just For You

Hello everyone!


This week, I'm working on my final submission for the Spellbinders Design Team. It's due on Sunday evening at 11:59 p.m. The requirements are to make one card along with instructions & a supply list. Just one photo, one card......so it's got to be good!


I have the card done......well, maybe a little tweaking left. I'm working on the directions. I think I'll wait until Saturday to photograph it so I can have good natural daylight. I plan to submit it Saturday evening or Sunday morning.


In the meantime......since I haven't created anything new to post....here's a card that I submitted with my original application.


I used Spellbinders dies for the dotted mat with cut-out as well as the bird & various leaves. The heart was cut with 2 QuicKutz dies. The red branches, flowers & birds are from a Hero Arts Poinsettia background stamp. In fact, the dotted and swirl papers are holiday designs from Cloud9. The little verse is from CHF Essential Expressions.

Enjoy!
Happiness is stamping!
-judy

1 comment:

Debby said...

Well if it looks anything like your birdie here you're a shoe in.