Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Merry Tag and Gift Card Holder


 
Sponsored:  As a designer for Amazing Paper Grace, I am provided with dies to create projects.   I'm also a designer for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and receive product to use for projects.

Here's a Merry Tag and Gift Card Holder that I made using Amazing Paper Grace "Charming Tag Pocket" die set.  A gift card fits perfectly into the pocket! 



To make it, I cut a olive green tag, a pocket from Authentique paper and "Merry" design with outer edge from red cardstock with Adhesive Sheets on back.  I also used the pocket to cut just the top edge from red cardstock. It's fastened behind the pocket edge for a narrow border of red.  I also cut a red stocking and a white one.  I cut the top off the white one and fastened it over the red stocking.  The pocket is fastened using E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser. "To" and "From" can easily be written on the back of the tag.  I've added a name to the stocking to personalize it.


Happy crafting!
Thanks for visiting!

judy

Materials Used:

Amazing Paper Grace Dies by Becca Feeken:

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®:


Authentique "Vintage Christmas" paper
Cardstock: Red, White, Olive Green
Dot Ribbon
Twine

No comments: