Sponsored: As a designer on the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I am provided dies to create projects. I'm also a designer for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and receive product from them.
I chose a verse from Rubbernecker Stamps for my card today, Clothed in Strength. I really like the mix of fonts. I also used Amazing Paper Grace dies: Trefoil Crest and Hemstitch Rectangles.
- Cut 10 x 6 1/2 inch Vanilla paper. Form 5 x 6 1/2 inch card. Set aside
- Cut burgundy mat 4 3/4 x 6 1/4 inches.
- Cut 4 1/2 x 6 inch rectangle from Audubon paper
- Center largest Hemstitch Rectangles insert die on paper. Tape in place. Cut with die cutting machine
- Fasten to burgundy paper using E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser
- Wrap ribbon around center and fasten ends in back using E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser
- Fasten to card front using E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser
- Cut Trefoil Crest from burgundy paper
- Place pearls on it. Place Adhesive Dots Medium behind each large pearl. Fasten on card
- Cut Vanilla paper with smooth side up using Hemstitch Rectangles dies.
- Stamp verse with Versafine Onyx Black ink. (I used my Misti)
- Cut burgundy mat. Fasten behind verse with E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser
- Use 3D Foam Squares – White Mix to fasten verse to card front.
Thank you so much for visiting!
Amazing Paper Grace Dies by Becca Feeken:S4-927 Trefoil Crest
S5-308 Hemstitch Rectangles
3D Foam Squares – White Mix
Adhesive Dots Medium
E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser
E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser
Other Supplies: Bazzill Vanilla; Photo Play Paper Audubon; Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black ink; Rubbernecker Stamps –She is clothed; Pearls; Burgundy Cardstock; Shimmer Ribbon