Monday, October 17, 2016

Dog Gone Birthday Cards

 Hello everyone!

I actually took time to make some birthday cards last week. I played with my set of Tim Holtz Mini Cats and Dogs stamps and matching dies.  These were fun cards to put together!  I didn't have much time so I couldn't over think.  Sometimes I do better then!

Both cards are made with papers from my stash.  I'm not sure if it's current.  I wasn't particularly fond of these papers until I used them for these cards!

 
 I used Koi Watercolor Brush Pens for coloring.  I scribbled the markers on my craft mat and then used a water brush to apply color to dogs.  Each one is popped up with 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
 
 
I simply free hand cut the circle by using a die for outline.  Too lazy to get my die cut machine out! Pretty pathetic huh? 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Judy
 
Supplies:
 
Tim Holtz Mini Cats and Dogs
Tim Holtz Crazy Talk
Tim Holtz Simple Sayings
Sizzix Mini Crazy Cats & Dogs Dies
Basic Grey Auroa
Ranger DIY Ink Pad with Archival Black Soot ink 
Koi Watercolor Brush Pens

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L - 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Dots Permanent
Kraft Cardstock

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice, Judy! You are inspiring me to play with my crazy dogs set!