Sunday, October 5, 2014

Get Well Card

Happy World Cark Making Day! 
Lots of card making inspiration to see online!

I put together a quick Get Well card tonight.


It's been a long time since I sat down to stamp! It was fun to quickly stamp flowers and leaves across a piece of white card stock.  The gate is cut from black card stock with Scor-Tape applied to the back before cutting.  After cutting, it's like a sticker with adhesive on all the small areas. The gate is fastened right over the flowers.   To finish it, I added lime, black, and print paper mats plus the greeting. Easy!

It was especially easy because I had the gate leftover from another project!  You can see that on Spellbinders Blog tomorrow!   Check it out!  It's a totally different use of the gate and fence.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!  I hope you've found some bit of inspiration!

Happy creating!
Judy
  • Supplies
  • Spellbinders S2-080 Garden Gate
  • Avery Elle Petals and Stems
  • Spellbinders Celebra'tions inks
  • Spellbinders Celebra'tions Prints paper
  • Spellbinders Celebra'tions Solids paper
  • Card stock - black, white
  • Scor-Tape - 2"
  • Glitter Glue

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh my, your project is incredible...so very gorgeous!
Happy New Year!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Happy New Year! Wonderful tag Judy. Love the textures and colors.