I decided to take a few minutes to post something! I've got oodles of things to do but this seemed like a good choice for my time right now!!!
This is a scrapbook page I created as a Spellbinders project back in July. In August, I moved to the Mixed Media DT and haven't done a scrapbook layout since. I never thought I'd say this but I do miss doing layouts just a little bit!!! (I should qualify that! I can still do layouts on the MM DT but it's not a requirement now.)
The photos are of my grandson Logan. Last spring, we visited a Dr. Seuss exhibit in Sioux Falls, SD hence the title "Seuss Falls". Logan had fun posing next to the bronze statues.
I used several Spellbinders Die D-Lites on this page. The corner scroll pieces: Corner Flourish; the piece that looks like a sign on the side: Mirror, Mirror; and the small frames layered over the photos and framing the small photo: ATC.
The color combination is what I like best on this page! The red just pops against the blue! Besides the photos of Logan, of course!
You can see this in the Spellbinders Idea Gallery HERE.
- S2-038 Spellbinders Mirror, Mirror
- S2-050 Spellbinders Corner Flourish
- S3-208 Spellbinders ATC
- S5-199 Spellbinders Font One - Lowercase
- S6-009 Spellbinders Font One - Uppercase
- Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- Graphic 45, Tropical Travelogue Tropical Travelogue Patterned Paper
- My Mind's Eye™, Miss Caroline Collection, Dilly Dally "Celebrate" Tickets Patterned Papers
- WorldWin Papers®, Treasures Cardinal Red Cardstock
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L®, ½" Black 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner
- Black, White Cardstock; White Craft Glue; Tape Runner
Stay tuned for a post on the 20th for sure. I have a project on the Quietfire Design Blog as a guest designer. I'll post a sneak peek here and link the their post.