Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Sympathy Card

Finally..........something to post!

I'm working on lots of project for lots of deadlines right now........no spare creative time. 

I happened upon a photo of this card while I was looking for something else.  I don't beleive I ever posted it.  I've listed the supplies below.  No time to write any directions.  Send me an email if you have questions!

























Supplies:

Spellbinders LF-347Grand Labels Twenty-Three
Spellbinders S5-071 Twisted Metal Tags and Accents
Spellbinders S5-072 Blossom Tags and Accents
JustRite Thinking of You
GCD Paris Nights paper
Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black
Colorbox Gray Pigment ink
Want2Scrap Black Pearls

Happy Creating!
-judy

1 comment:

Jenny Gropp said...

Love the combination of dies you chose to mix together, striking card!