Saturday, February 4, 2012

CHA tidbits



Hello all!

I wrote most of this post at CHA and couldn't get it to post!!! I tried many, many times. The app on my phone just wouldn't load it!

I'm home again now!   I had a fabulous time at CHA!

Very good attendance in the Spellbinders booth!!! My legs and feet were very tired at the end of each day...long days standing.

These photos were taken during set up.



The projects displayed are from the Blog Frenzy.












 
These projects are from a new book featuring Spellbinders called "Quick & Easy Crafts
for Entertaining". One of my projects is on the top shelf!








My graduation ensemble in the book.











I helped with a class given by Julianna Hudgins on Saturday night. She has a new line
of die templates with Spellbinders!









It's tradition at CHA to open the show with bagpipes!











Stacey Caron from Spellbinders signed copies of the new book on the first day of the
show.











Holly Simoni with me in the booth.

Wish I could share more photos of the booth but I can't. Many of the projects have been
selected for publication. A couple of mine were chosen!!! So awesome!!
On my lunch break I tried to see as many of the other exhibitor booths as I could.















I watched Jacqueline demo her La Blanche line of stamps. She stamps incredible collages which she colors with Ranger nibs and Distress inks. So inspiring to watch her!









 
Of course, I watched Tim demo, too. His new markers are a "must have"!
I stopped at my favorites: Penny Black and Ranger. Both have such inspiring projects.  I really didn't see much else to get excited about.

This weekend I'm finishing my final round project for the 2012 Spellbinders Design Team. The die templates they sent to use are definitely challenging!!! Gotta get it done by Monday.

Thanks for visiting!
Happy Creating!

Judy

5 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Judy!!!!!!!!!!!! It was SO GOOD to hang out with you!!! LOVED our time together :) Haven't even gone through my pics yet...will have to soon I'm sure! LOL!! Still recovering...voice is coming back..a little.

Have a great week! xo

nzillingworth said...

Are you sure i cant carry your bags for u to the show. hope you had a great time.

Robyn Phelan Sharp said...

so glad you had fun!!! Proud of you and your accomplishments!

Quietfire said...

It was so wonderful meeting you at CHA! Congratulations on your projects being picked for publication! Much more success - your work is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading this today. I happened along your blog. I had to chuckle at the bagpipers. It must be a tradeshow thing. I used to organize conferences at a trade show for the American Welding Society and we used to open with bagpipers too!

Congrats on all you have accomplished. Your work is beautiful.

Dorcas