Friday, April 8, 2011

Lost Generation Tag

This is a tag I created for Artistic Outpost with the new set, Gatsby.

I'm writing this post on my iPad which isn't very compatible with blogger. I suspect if I knew more, I could do better.
I usef the new Ranger Distress Stains to color this tag. So easy to quickly apply color! Same look and color as the Distress inks! I added just a touch of the Distress inks along the edge for shading. The man with verse and title are stamped and clear embossed. I used the leger stamp from Ephemeral Backgrounds to add interest to the background stamped with Vintage Photo. A quick tag to create!
I'm having a great time at the Spellbinders Retreat!! It's like Christmas with all the product we're receiving! It's been so fun to reconnect with Latisha, Kimberly and AJ who were on last year's team with me. We all sit together....perhaps not a good thing at times. Lots of laughing!!! An absolutely incredible experience!
Time to get ready for day 2!

Happy Creating! -judy

2 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Hi, Judy!!
Hope you're having a grand time in AZ!! Love your tag :) xo

Kathy said...

Have fun Judy! Happy creating!
xxoo