Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Winter Beauty

I have a scrapbook layout to share today!  This is one of my Spellbinders projects.  It's one of my favorite layouts so far!
I chose photos of my daughter taken on a beautiful snowy Christmas Day.  It was one of those perfect snowfalls.....big flakes, no wind and fairly warm.....rare in Minnesota.  Perfect for photos!

I've used lots of new Spellbinders die templates: Classic Diamonds, Labels Fifteen, 2010 Snowflake Pendants, and Nested Mittens.  I also used Standard Circles and Classic Squares.  I chose papers from KaiserCraft Peachy Keen Collection plus Oceanside Golden Post-It paper from 3M.  The snowflakes and mittens are cut from Core'dinations paper and sanded.  I cut the title with Presto Punch Nobel Roman punch templates.

I can actually say this was a fun layout to put together!  I may come to enjoy scrapbooking yet!

Happy Creating!
-judy

No comments: