Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Last Day of the Spellbinders Blog Frenzy!

Have you been following the Spellbinder Blog Frenzy? 

Today is the last reveal day.  Kazan Clark and Keri Lee Sereika really finished it off with some super creative projects!  You'll enjoy checking them out!


Let's see, what are my favorties?  Snowflake Pendants, Labels Fourteen, Nested Hearts. Heirloom Ornament, Labels Fifteen, Anitquities, Beaded Ovals, Nested Mittens, Holiday Trees, Lacey Squares (of course!)...and more.   It's so hard to limit my list!!

If you missed my reveal of S4-295 Lacey Squares, you can see it here!  You'll also find links to all the other Spellbinders Designers, in case you missed any of the other reveals!

Hope you find time to create today!
-judy

2 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

My solution of my wish list...get them all! LOL!!

Wonderful job on your GREAT frenzy post, my friend :) So much creativity in 8 days...my head is spinning from all the inspiration. You all ROCK!

Happy Tuesday! xo

Paper, Jam and Jelly said...

My great friend who brought me into stamping and card making, said last week how much she loved the new snowflake pendant. I so much wanted to buy it for her before she bought it as she has more than anyone I know,.
Checked around and contacted spellbinders and they told me on their site on July 27th I can purchase it. I want to get it first to show her how much she means to me.