Monday, April 5, 2010

Two Sympathy Cards

I entered this card on JustRite's Friday Challenge 011.  It made Honorable Mention!  Click here to see the winner and other Honorable Mention creations.    I used a verse and border from JustRite's Thinking of You.   The border was stamped and cut it out with the largest oval from Spellbinders Classic Ovals SM S4-112.  I cut the verse oval out free hand.  It's mounted with foam tape. Both were stamped with Memento London Fog ink.  The paper lace border was cut with Spellbinders Classic Lace Border Grand S7-014.  I used both the lace and the cut away paper placed slightly below the lace.  There's a little Antique Linen Distress ink on the lace, card edges and ovals.  The DP is Bella Bella from My Mind's Eye.

 This second card uses the same verse stamp with a different border, again from JustRite's Thinking of You.  I used Ranger Oregano ink to coordinate with the DP from Basic Grey's Wisteria line.  The Spellbinders' dies are the same Spellbinders Classic Ovals SM S4-112 and Classic Lace Border Grand S7-014.
Thanks for visiting! 
Smiles to you,
-judy


2 comments:

Deborah Young said...

These are really beautiful, Judy. I can't wait to meet you!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful! I love the soft tones and the elegant layout.