I started with this little notebook.
I cut a piece of kraft card stock a little bit larger than I needed for the cover. I prefer to trim after my stamping is done.
This is what it looked like when I was finished stamping. I used Ranger Archival Jet Black ink. I didn't ink all the edges on some of the images. Softer edges fill in a collage better. Once I was finished stamping, I added Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and a touch of Black Soot Distress inks. I also added Distress Pumice Stone (a new color that I really like) to the standing man's suit. I highlighted some areas by not adding as much Distress ink. The Minneapolis/St Paul sign is one example.......it has just Antique Linen ink over it so it's not as dark as the surrounding area. Once I liked the color, I trimmed the paper to fit the notebook. I scored fold lines for the spine. I used my Xyron to apply adhesive to it and applied it over the original cover on the notebook. I added a narrow elastic cord (used for jewelry making) to keep it shut.
This is the back.
...........front and back.........
This would be a great little gift to tuck into a card....it's small enough and not very thick.
Hope you enjoyed this little project!
Have a great day!