Monday, March 1, 2010

Snow Happiness

Yes, I know today is March 1st

There's still lots of snow where I live!  I keep hearing predictions that March will bring 30-40" more!  I sure hope that's wrong.  March snow is usually wet and perfect for snowmen! 

So that's my excuse for a snow card to share.  This fun group of friends is a stamp by Penny Black called "snow squad".  I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black on Solar White card stock.  I used the Copic markers shown below to color all these fun critters.  I added a little Crystal glitter (Art Institute) to the snow man and snowflakes.  "Happiness" is a portion of a Penny Black verse called "the journey".

The card front is stamped with "sunburst" by Penny Black using Versamark and embossed with Polysparkle EP.  I added a few dots of Crystal glitter between the "sunbursts".   The paper is from We R Memory Keepers new Hippity Hoppity Cardstock pad......fun spring colors.  See I am thinking spring....lol

I cut out the verse with the smallest die from Spellbinders S3-147 Labels Trio.  I left it in the die to emboss it and then applied a hint of color with Copic B0000.  I added a little glue & Crystal glitter to the tiny brads.  The red mat was freehand cut.

Enjoy!
-judy



No comments: