Friday, February 5, 2010

Love Birds


.....for Valentine's Day or an anniversary!  Any occasion to say "I love you".

The bird stamp is "the forever dream" from Penny Black.  I stamped it with Ranger Espresso.  I added just a touch of pink to their beaks and the flowers with watercolor.  Then I used an Eclipse tape mask over them so I could spray Glimmer Mist for the background.  (I'm sorry I forgot to make a note of the color.  Maybe I can figure it and post it later.) 
The card front is stamped with PB "scrolling along" using Versamark ink and embossed with Polysparkle EP.  I added a touch of sparkle with a Spica Clear pen to the flowers.
I stamped "I love you" from the PB Transparent set, "a piece of my heart" on pink card stock. I used a 3/4" punch to cut it out.  The brown circle and white scallop circle were cut with Spellbinders dies. The tag is mounted with foam tape just under the bow.

Enjoy!
-judy

No comments: