Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Little Christmas Tree


I just posted this card on Artistic Outpost's blog.
The tree and "Merry Christmas" are from AO's Christmas Stories set. I wasn't sure if I liked this little tree....until I stamped it. It's so cute!
I used Memento Cottage Ivy, Cantalope and Rich Cocoa inks to stamp the tree on white paper. I rubbed Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress inks around it. Then I added dots of Gold with a Spica marker for ornaments on the tree.....a little hard to see.....as well as to the swirling star. I added tiny dots of Glossy accents over the Spica Gold.....making them dimensional ornaments!
"Merry Christmas" is stamped with Rich Cocoa and clear embossed. The label was cut with a Spellbinders' die. The loops at the ends of it are tucked behind the green dot paper. I used Distress inks and Spica Gold on it, too.
The patterned papers are from Graphic 45.
Enjoy!
-judy

1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

Oooh! I love this! You have such an amazing vintage style that isn't too overdone... I just adore it!!! I'm so happy I found your ornament on SCS.