Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fall Harvest

...a very simple layout for this Fall card.

The image is from JustRite's Autumn Blessings Set. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black and then colored it with Copic markers. I added Glossy Accents to the bow....shiny and dimensional.
I stamped the border before I cut the oval using a Spellbinders' die. The border is stamped with Versafine Black Onyx and embossed with clear. The corn image is centered in the oval and fastened to the back, then all glued to a 3 1/4"x 5 3/4" white card.


This close up shows the shine on the bow. Not visible is the dimension of the corn. I "puffed" it up by embossing from the back side with a paper stump. It's so easy to know where to emboss because the Copic markers bleed through the paper.
Happy Harvest!
-judy

No comments: