Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sunshine Inchie Card

This card was posted on the Artistic Outpost blog over the past weekend......


All stamps are from The Outpost just released by Artistic Outpost.
When I first got the stamps, I stamped this Outpost inchie. I added color with Copic markers and matted it with a white scalloped square and a black square. Both were cut with Spellbinders dies. I really liked it but didn't have any idea what to do with it. I set it aside while I worked on other projects........waiting for inspiration to strike!

Once I got the idea to stamp the big Outpost tree as a background for the inchie, this card came together quickly.
I stamped the tree from the large Outpost image using StazOn Stone Gray ink on natural card stock. I trimmed it to 2 1/4" x 3 1/4". It's mounted on a narrow black mat.

I stamped the maple leaf across the gold Bazzill card front with Versamark ink.

"Live in the sunshine" was stamped with black ink on natural card stock. I think I colored it with Distress inks (I didn't make notes and can't remember for sure) and cut it apart to fit on the tree piece. The little inchie is mounted with foam tape.
I hope your day is filled with sunshine!
-judy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool look! Beautiful card!