Thursday, August 27, 2009

Watch the Leaves Turn

Today, I spent most of my day stamping. It was wonderful! The mojo was working.

I took the last 2 days off from work to do some deep housecleaning and more important.......stamp.

I spent most of yesterday cleaning......an endless task.

That left stamping for today. I have 8 projects due for Artistic Outpost tomorrow......6 done, 1 to tweak and 1 yet to be determined. I work well at the last minute........

Be sure to check out the Artistic Outpost blog this weekend. They're releasing 3 new stamp sets. I've had the pleasure to work with 2 of them......beautiful images. A blog hop is planned, too. I'll have more details in the next few days.


For now, here's a card I put together as a primer for my day of stamping. I had stamped the verse from Autumn Harvest by The Paper Company Studio and even cut the leaves paper for the card front last week. I didn't have quite the right color of ribbon.....hard to imagine if you saw my stash! So to finish it, I cut a Long Deckled Rectangles out of Kraft paper to put behind the ribbon slide. I distressed the edges with Antique Linen, Vintage Photo & Black Soot. I slipped the ribbon through the slide, tied a bow and fastened it all to the card front. The leaf paper is from K & Co. I rubbed just a little bit of Antique Linen around the edges.

Enjoy!

Be sure to stop back this weekend for the start of the Artistic Outpost release!


No comments: