Friday, April 24, 2009

Mother's Day Wish

A wish for Mom created with papers from the Porcelain collection by Basic Grey. I chose the bird from coordinating chipboard shapes. I love the soft colors!

I colored the flowers to match using Distress ink mixed with water in a Ranger Mini Mister. I used Tattered Rose & Scattered Straw. The flowers, from Prima, were natural color. The buttons are from Basic Grey, too.

The lace edge was created with a Martha Stewart border punch and white paper. I added Tattered Rose ink with a piece of Cut N Dry foam.

The verse & "mom" are from CHF Mother's Day Centers stamp set.




.....a closer view at another angle.



.......the inside.

















Enjoy!
-judy

2 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Judy, This is Gorgeous! A jaw dropper!

Debby said...

Gorgeous Judy!