Saturday, March 21, 2009

Time Enough

The butterfly.............

.....has time enough!
I was inspired by the Tattered Angels butterfly frame to create this card along with the Artistic Outpost Happiness stamps.

The frame was first sprayed with Dreamsicle Glimmer Mist. Then I rubbed Memento Rich Cocoa ink over it to add color to the embossed areas.

The background was created by stamping the Happiness scrolly butterfly multiple times using Adirondack Stonewashed ink (I have the original pad which didn't have a name). I started with off-white paper.


I stamped one layer of butterflies without overlapping them.


Then I stamped them again filling in the open space by over stamping.


I rubbed Distress Broken China over the entire paper working on a Ranger craft mat.


The girl is stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa on white paper.


I colored her with Copic markers: B00, E00, E37, R20 YR07

The verse is stamped in Rich Cocoa also. I embossed it with clear. I added a sheer coppery brown ribbon, a brown mat to frame the background and mounted it on a light peach card. The card is Bazzill but I don't know the color name.

Such a fun color combination!

Enjoy!

-judy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous frame! Your card is completely gorgeous! I love all the details that you added to it!

Debby said...

Stunning! I really love this.