Thursday, March 19, 2009

Send in the Clowns!

Another card using the new Artistic Outpost Send in the Clowns stamps.....
This clown reminds me of Bozo.......does that date me?

I used Copic markers to color him. I cut the black circle frame with 2 Spellbinder's circle dies aligned on a magnetic mat to cut both edges at the same time. I used a Spellbinder's Pinking circle to cut the glossy red paper for a rick rack edge. I popped the clown face up with foam tape. Papers are from the Craft Fair collection by American Crafts.
I don't often work with bright red & yellow. A fun challenge!

Stamps: Artistic Outpost Send in the Clowns
Copic Markers: R29, E00, E35, Y06, Y38, B32
Papers: Glossy Black & Red, Cloud9
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love the energy of the colors!

Cathryn said...

Super Cute Bozo clown, I remember Bozo too and I am a lot older than you.

Great colors and fun card

Debby said...

Gosh your knockin my socks off here. This is incredible. What does this mean exactly " aligned on a magnetic mat to cut both edges at the same time"?