Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Scrap Card

I created this card one day on my lunch break. I call it a "scrap card" because I dug through scrap papers until I found pieces & colors that I liked. It's been very popular at Fond Memories (my LSS). The background was created with Tattered Angels sprays: Terra Cotta & Forest Green. I couldn't capture the beauty of it in my photo. It has a nice sheen. Japanese Maple is a new stamp from Penny Black. The verse is also one of their new stamps which has "happy birthday" at the bottom of the verse. I chose to stamp that inside. This was one of my quicker cards.......less than 20 minutes start to finish.

Enjoy!

Penny Black Stamps: Japanese Maple, 365 Days
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists: Forest Green, Terra Cotta

1 comment:

Debby said...

Your GORGEOUS scrap card is a 3 dayer for me. I love love it.