Friday, March 6, 2009

Little Picket Fence

So sorry to be MIA for so long.......

I've been working on a few things but I can't post them just yet. I'm working on projects for Fond Memories' Spring Workshop. I must get those done so all the supplies can be ordered. I have 1 finished, 2 almost done & 1 to go.....

I had fun putting this little card together.....


I was inspired by the Martha Stewart picket fence punch. Isn't it cute?

I used the punch at the bottom, too, and threaded silk ribbon through it. The flowers are from a tiny little set from Technique Tuesday called In Bloom. The little stems are one stamp with 6 little flowers to add as you like. There's also 2 butterflies. The bright papers are from Imaginisce' Let's Pretend-Tea Party. The verse is from a Technique Tuesday Collector's Edition called Beautiful.

Have fun......create!

-judy

1 comment:

Debby said...

This is so bright and gorgeous! I need that puch!