Friday, March 20, 2009

AO Day 3 - Carnival

Today is Day 3 of the Artistic Outpost preview of the new Send in the Clowns stamps!

This elephant balancing on a big ball is just the perfect size for an ATC.

I used the Carnival background stamp for the base of my ATC. I added the unicycle & a little horn (hard to see in the bottom right corner) all stamped in Adirondack Espresso. I stamped & cut out the elephant & ball so I could mount him on foam tape for dimension. For color, I used Copic markers R29, W1, W3, C3, BG05. To create the tiny flags across the top, I cut tiny triangles out of glossy red paper & glued them in place. I used an ATC stamp from AO Mini-Masterpiece for the back . I added the red dots with a stamp from Send in the Clowns using Colorbox Chalk Warm Red ink. Send in the Clowns has been a fun set to use! Be sure to check out the other AO Designers' blogs for more wonderful creations using this fun set! You'll find a list on the AO blog.
Happy Day! TGIF! ...and I don't have to work on Saturday....hurray! I've worked the past 5 so I'm really looking forward to Saturday morning at home.
Smiles.....
-judy

Stamps: Artistic Outpost Send in the Clowns, Mini Masterpiece
Ink: Adirondack Espresso, Colorbox Chalk Warm Red, Distress Antique Linen & Vintage Photo
Copic R29, W1, W3, BG05
Glossy Accents

3 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Judy, I love the flags along the top ,darling!! It sure has been fun!

Anonymous said...

Great ATC! I love what you did with color! The red and blue really pop!

Debby said...

Fabo! Love the elephant.