Monday, February 23, 2009

A Scrapbook Page!

Tonight I'm posting a scrapbook page. A scrapbook page????
All my friends know I don't scrapbook!
Well, one of the requirements for the Spellbinders Design Team application was a 12 x 12 layout. So........I created a page. Once I got started, I enjoyed it!

I chose a favorite photo.......
my little princess......which made it so much easier.
I'm really happy with how it turned out. I may even try a few more pages. Maybe a page or two for each grandchild......good idea. I have a feeling that's all it will be for awhile.
Yesterday, I submitted my final card design for the Spellbinders contest. Now, I wait. Wednesday, Stacy, co-owner of Spellbinders, will call the new Design Team members. Do you think I'll be nervous that day?!!! I'll probably jump every time the phone rings at work. I know for sure I'll have a lot of nervous energy! I promise to keep you posted whatever the outcome.
Keep stamping.....or even make a scrapbook page!
-judy

3 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Judy. Its so pretty you should do pages more often.Good Luck on Wed. I really hope you make.I would be feeling the same way jumping every time the phone rang that and pacing the floor!!
Hugs Lynn

Heidi Blankenship said...

Judy, you LO is Beautiful!! I know I am not a true scrapbooker at heart but I will admit once I get going on them I feel the same way, they are kind of fun. Just think of it as a huge card-LOL! At least that's what all of my scrapbooking friends tell me. Best of Luck to you tomorrow!! Your work is amazing & I hope you get the call!

judy said...

It's hard to believe that you don't
scrapbook; this page is beautiful!!