Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Some cute little Valentines for my grandsons.....







Both little dogs are Penny Black images from different clear sets colored with Copic markers. I found the "XOXO"s on a little Hero Arts set. The "love you" is from Technique Tuesday. I cut the big red hearts & the tiny pink hearts with Spellbinders Nestabilities as well as the scalloped card. Fun to make!





















For my little princess....





....paper & accessories from Imaginisce. The little chipboard paper dolls stickers are soo cute!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all just TOO cute! Great cards!

Debby said...

These are all cute and I love the Valentines Greetings below. And congrats on making the final 24 of the spellbinders DT. That's quite an accomplishment.