Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mini Board Book

I know you're all wondering.......
.........yes, my new release plate of Artistic Outpost stamps arrived on Friday. I wanted to zip the envelope open right away. But as is my usual style, I set it aside until I finished some household chores. I wanted to be able to savor the moment. Besides, I needed an incentive to get some cleaning done. (I'm having Thanksgiving at my house so I have to clean.) Later, I sat down & opened the package. I mounted the stamps to cling foam right away. Sorry, I can't tell you more right now.

So to give you something to look at, I took photos of a mini board book I made awhile back. I must have had more time then.......


Front cover.........

Pages 1 & 2........

Pages 3 & 4..........

Pages 4 & 5.........


The back cover.........

I won't list all the products........there's a lot. If you have any questions, please email me or leave a comment. I'll be sure to reply.

Until next time.......enjoy!

-judy

1 comment:

JenniferQ said...

Mom, love your blog! I'll be checking here often for inspiration and ideas. Congrats on your newest accomplishment. Your creations are amazing! :)

Love,
Jenny