Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Little Bird

Thanks for comments on the hummingbird photo. This little gem visited my petunias just outside my kitchen door one late summer day. My daughter spotted it & took several photos with my camera. I was amazed at the incredible clearness of this photo.

A special thank you to my friends who inspire me to create & motivate me to expand my horizons. You keep me smiling!

Here's a glimpse of a card I just posted on the Fond Memories blog.......

This was a fun card I put together with Cloud9Design papers & a coordinating sticker, 4 different Spellbinders dies, a little tag die from Cuttlebug, "Merry Christmas" verse from a tiny Hero Arts set & some needle punching. Amazingly enough......I did not distress it at all! Oh...I did add Stickles glitter glue to the berries.

-judy

No comments: